We hold ourselves to some unusually high standards
Because you’re a person, not a policy.
Dyer Insurance Agency has been owned and operated by the Dyer family for over 90 years. When H. M. (Bill) Dyer and his family moved to Commerce, Texas in 1929, he sold only life insurance. In 1938 he added property and casualty insurance products. The first office was opened in 1941 in a small space to the rear of the old First National Bank building.
When Bill Dyer died in September 1961, his son Winford and his family moved to Commerce to continue the business. After receiving his degree in Insurance and Finance from Texas Tech University, the third generation of insurance agents was complete when Don Dyer joined the family business in 1983.
Dyer Insurance Agency, Inc has grown to include an office in Rockwall, Texas. It is with great pride that Don has continued the family owned business that serves clients through out the United States of America.
We will give you more options, prices you’ll love, and the support to make the whole process easy.
That’s our pledge to you, and all of our clients. And if we ever come up short on these commitments, please let us know so we can make it right.
Pledge of Performance
- Work with you to identify the insurance and financial services that are right for you, your family or your business and use our access to multiple companies to deliver those products.
- Use our experience and multiple company relationships to customize your coverage as needed.
- Explain the coverages and options available to you through our agency
- Return your phone calls and e-mails promptly and respond to your requests in a timely manner.
- Guide you through the claims process for a prompt and fair resolution of your claim.
- Provide our customers any or all of the following: emergency phone numbers, Internet account access, e-mail and call center services.
- Commit our staff to continuing education so they may be more knowledgeable in serving you.
- Treat you with respect and courtesy.
- Conduct our business in an ethical manner.
- Help you solve problems related to your coverage or account.